Share your company’s product or service at the 2011 Health & Screening Expo!
This one day Health & Fitness Expo for the 2011 Care for Diabetics Foundation Walk/Run/Bike and Free Diabetes Screening is a great option for businesses wishing to have a visible presence to approximately 1,000 individuals on Event Day, including participants, their friends and family, and the general public. Our Expo, held at the South Pasadena Public Library Community Room, is within walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops and shopping.
South Pasadena Public Library Community Room
1115 El Centro Street
South Pasadena, CA 91030
Health & Fitness Expo Schedule:
- Vendor Set-Up, Saturday, January 29, 12 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Expo, Sunday, January 30, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Vendor Move-Out, Sunday, January 30, immediately upon Expo closing at 6:00 p.m. Needs to be finished by 8:00pm
Your reservation of a booth at the Health Expo includes:
Table setup: 6’ covered and skirted table, 2 chairs, and a wastebasket.
Booth setup: 8’ back drape, 3’ side drapes, 6’ covered and skirted table, 2 chairs, and a wastebasket.
- Table setup only (8’ x 6’), $400
- Standard Expo Booth (10’ x 10’), $600
- Corner Expo Booth (10’ x 10’), $750
- Power (per booth), $150